Hanaya Friction Hinges – Products
Hanaya has 4 families of standard torque hinges. They are sized differently to suit applications of all shapes and forms. The 0500 series has torque ranging from 0 to 10 in.lb; the 1000 series has torque ranging from 0 to 20 in.lb.; the 2000 series has torque ranging from 15 to 30 in.lb; and the 3000 series has torque ranging from 30 to 40+ in.lb. Hanaya’s superior manufacturing processes result in time-tested quality friction hinges. In some cases, our hinges’ life cycles exceed 35,000, and torque tolerance has been lowered to 10-15%. Hanaya’s processes and materials are unique in the torque hinge industry. Our grease and manufacturing processes are proprietary. They have a very long-lasting effect on the smooth performance of our friction hinges. It is the combination of these multiple factors that make our torque hinges better than those of our competitors.
Friction Hinge Features
- Constant torque friction hinges.
- Available in balanced or unbalanced torque.
- All bands are nickel-plated for corrosion resistance.
- Different finishes are available for cosmetics requirements.
- All hinges have been tested to meet a minimum life of 30,000 cycles.
- A smooth feel and consistent torque are maintained over the life of the hinge (+/- 15% of nominal).
- Hinges have negligible spring back with no backlash.
- Ability to mix and match different shafts, housing, and adapters to satisfy different mounting configurations.
- All our hinges are RoHS-compliant.
|Lead||Under 100 ppm|
|Cadmium||Under 5 ppm|
|Mercury||Under 5 ppm|
|Hexavalent Chromium||Under 5 ppm|
0500 Series Friction Hinge – Torque Range: 0 to 10 in.lb.
1000 Series Friction Hinge – Torque Range: 0 to 20 in.lb.
2000 Series Friction Hinge – Torque Range: 15 to 30 in.lb.
3000 Series Friction Hinge – Torque Range: 30 to 40+ in.lb.